Top Ten Sunblock to Use at Pakistani Beaches
Worried which Sunblock to use at Pakistani beaches?
“It takes you one trip to sunny Hawksbay beach huts to realize that sunblock is not something we need to skimp on”. When you live so close to the equator, the rays of the sun are extremely harsh on the skin causing aging, burning, acne, discoloration, dark spots, wrinkles and worst of them all, skin cancer. Sunblock/sunscreen protects you from the UVA and UVB rays that can penetrate through even glass and produce cancerous cells on your skin.
Precautions to Take:
- In Pakistan, we cannot skip sunblock even on a cloudy day because 80% of the rays can pass through the clouds as well.
- You should wear sunscreen 15 to 30 minutes before you step out of the house.
- The amount should be 1.0 ounce and it should be applied generously to all the exposed areas.
- Do take your sunblock bottle with you on a beach picnic or party. Reapply after every 2 hours or after a swim.
- Always buy sunblock that has SPF 30 or higher__ it blocks 96% of sun rays.
1. Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Sunblock:
One of the best Sunblock to Use at Pakistani Beaches available in Pakistan, it’s a drugstore brand that is dermatologically tested and non comodegenic. I have personally used this sunblock for as far as I can remember; my friend had introduced me to it on a college beach theme party at Turtle beach. The formula is little thick but as you apply it, the consistency becomes thin and the finish becomes semi matte.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- Fast absorbing
2. U veil SPF 60 Sunblock:
The very first ingredient of this sunblock is powdered Zinc Oxide, which sits on top of the skin, scattering and reflecting UVA & UVB rays. U veil is recommended by most of the dermatologists due its non comodegenic properties for acne prone skin. I would recommend this sunblock to teenagers with acne, who can’t afford a fancy sunblock but want silky finish, U veil Sunblock is great for those Picnic Beach Venues
New technology 100% mineral Wide spectrum of protection against UVA+UVB+IR. Perfect cutaneous tolerance.
3. Eveline Whitening Sun Protection Face Cream SPF 50:
Eveline Whitening Sun Protection is on more of the whitening skincare side, if you want some of that whitening effect with your sunblock, Eveline has got you covered. I would suggest this to the more mature since it contains brightening properties that help find dark spots; you don’t need to hide in your beach hut with this one. Your skin will improve while it protects you from the sun rays.
4. Rivaj UK Sun Block Anti Sebum SPF 60:
One of the most popular sun blocks out there and one of the most effective for scorching Sandspit Beach Huts since its waterproof and suits perfectly for dry to normal skin since the sun dries out and dehydrates the skin. It may not be suitable for oily skin since it’s so nourishing and hydrating but not like other sun blocks, Rivaj sunblock does not leave a white cast.
- It is water resistant.
- Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Express natural skin tone.
- Anti-Dark Spots.
5. Nivea Sparkling White Family Sun Block SPF 50 UV Protection:
Nivea being one of the top brands in skincare can be trusted to create a sunblock formula that is unique and loved by all. This sunblock is water resistant and sweat proof and is easily available in all drugstore departments in Pakistan. It is gentle enough to be used on children, I for one guarantee than it works quite well for those beach sports jet skis and beach water sports in Karachi.
- UV Protection
- Whitening Effect
6. Banana Boat Ultra Sun Block SPF 60:
Another Sunblock to Use at Pakistani Beaches that is gentle on the skin absorbs quickly and is sweat proof. Banana Boat sunblock is water and sweat proof which makes it ideal for children on beach picnics, it does not have a sticky feeling or a white cast. It works like a vanishing cream and is also available in spray form. This sunblock is available at any drugstore and is pocket-friendly as well.
7. Bioderma Photoderm MAX Aquafluide Teinte Claire SPF50:
Bio derma is one of the biggest brands in the French pharmacy. It is rather on the pricey side but does work like magic. It has the silkiest satin finish and does not leave a white cast, if you are someone with very fair skin that gets easily burned at even Luxury huts at hawks bay, this sun block is for you. Its extremely effective and light on skin.
- Dry touch finish and very high protection
- An exclusive combination of UVA/UVB dermatological filters
- Activates the skin’s natural defenses
- Protects cells and combats premature skin aging
- Suitable for all skin types, even combination to oily skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Very high daily anti-shine protection
- Oil-free formula
8. Miniso UV Self Defense Refreshing Sunscreen SPF 30:
Miniso is a Japanese brand that has recently made its ways into Pakistani markets, their skincare products are high quality by surprisingly pocket-friendly. The UV Self Defense refreshing sunscreen is getting famous amongst the drugstore sunscreen. The water-based formula is perfect for Hawks bay beach and Sandspit beach; it doesn’t melt with the heat and is absolutely light on the skin. This formula doesn’t clog pores.
9. Garnier Amber Solaire Sensitive SPF50:
Garnier Amber Solaire is a fragrance free sunblock with a water-based formula; it feels light on your skin. I would not suggest wearing it under your foundation but rather missing it in with the foundation to create a smooth base. Developed for different skin tones and skin types,and loved by many Pakistanis.
- Provides up to 12-hour hydration.
- This very high protection is hypoallergenic and perfect for use on the whole family.
- It has a nourishing and rich texture and protects without leaving white marks on the skin.
- After application, the skin is smoother, softer, and suppler and has a velvety finish.
- Dermatologically tested.
10. Stiefel Sunblock for normal skin SPF 60:
Stiefel Sun Block formulated specifically for the Asian skin. Believe me, when I say, this Sunblock to Use at Pakistani Beaches is created for Pakistanis, absolutely perfect under foundation and not at all pricey. It is available at any pharmacy in Karachi. If next time you sitting under a beach huts or even at live beach party, or exposed to heat and sun rays. Stiefel Sunblock SPF60 is my best recommendation.
Was that information helpful to you? Are you planning a beach day with friends or family? Hire The Event Planet for your family beach picnic. Check out premium beach picnic packages at: