How Companies Can Support Employees during Ramadan
Ramadan Mubarak to all!
In Ramadan 2019 lets do things differently. Ramadan is not just about fasting from dawn to dusk but it is a great opportunity to improve ourselves in every manner. Ramadan in Pakistan is very difficult with more than 12 hours of fast in summers, fast coupled with work can be extremely draining and result in low performance in the office area, therefore as an employer you can do few things that can help your employees. This holy month, display your appreciation for your workers by supporting them; the smallest gesture can make a huge difference.
1-Provide a Proper Prayer Area:
The Companions of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) used to prepare for Ramadan fasting six months in advance. 0 It’s disappointing to see that some working places do not provide their employees with prayer area therefore the fasting employees have to find a mosque in the scorching heat. You don’t want your employee to feel undervalued by not providing his/her basic needs during the fast. Since Ramadan is about fasting, praying and making Ramadan Dua, offices should have a proper prayer area. A clean room with praying mats and recitation material is all that is necessary.
2-Limit the Number of Seminars, Training Events, and Outside Meetings:
It’s extremely tiring to attend seminars and training events on an empty stomach and dehydrated. Limit the outside office meetings, since your employees will not be giving their best on said activities. It is advisable to keep the meetings to a minimum; you can rather encourage teams to map out an effective work schedule so that they never miss a deadline. Ramadan is a month of religious observation, arranging several training events will not benefit the company or employees.
Get into the spirit of Ramadan by giving out Iftar boxes to unsung heroes of your company. This is truly one of the best ways of showing your appreciation towards the people who are holding your organization together. It could be just the simplest menu but the thought of this Ramadan gesture is grand. So do invest in Iftar boxes and Iftar deals coupons for your employees, its meaningful ideas like that which increases the enthusiasm of workers.If you are looking for affordable quality Iftar boxes this Ramadan, visit and get your orders in today.
4- Allow Employees to Work From Home:
Letting your employees work from home can be more productive than you think, this way they are in a comfortable environment where they can get a lot more work done. A survey by American Psychological Association under the Psychologically Healthy Workplace Program showed that employees who feel more valued by their employer are 60% more likely to report feeling motivated to do their very best for their employer. Therefore, allowing them to work in their comfort zone is only going to increase the employee’s motivation to do more during Ramadan period.
5-Arrange a Volunteer Iftar Distribution:
Encourage your employees to give back, organize an Iftar distribution campaign. This will create positive company culture. Your employees will learn to work with one another, induce motivation and team spirit. They will have something to look forward to, gaining good deeds is important for every Muslim in Ramadan, this way your employees can gain their deeds while promoting your company’s reputation. Create a hash tag and social media awareness. Set up a food camp and have your workers distribute Iftar in Karachi.
You can organize a small volunteer iftar distribution today with iftar boxes and beverages. You can find one of the Best Iftar Deals at:
6-Invest in a Nap Room:
Maybe not a startup but big companies should consider adding a nap room for Ramadan, since your staff is fasting and won’t need a lunch break, you could allow that one hour for a power nap. A quite clean carpeted room is sufficient. There’s nothing worse than being at your desk, fasting and sleep deprived. Short naps can help them regain energy and refresh them for further work. Ramadan is all about understanding and caring, your devotion during this month will create yearlong dedication of your employees towards your company. Your employees will be proud to be a part of your organization.
7-Organize Iftar+Dinner Party:
Host an Iftar Party in Ramadan to get into the Ramadan spirit, this is the best time for your colleagues to interact and socialize from different teams. An annual event brings all the colleagues and staff members together under one roof, this will help to reinforce the values of Ramadan within your company. You would want your employee to always praise the culture of your company and this does it.
Hiring a professional event planner in Karachi would make your Iftar party a success. This way you don’t have to worry about the venue, the food selection, the management or the entertainment for the families.
The Event Planet organizes incredible corporate Iftar parties, Iftar boxes and Iftar distribution campaings in Karachi.
Visit our website for bookings and details:
10 Valuable Tips for your Child’s Roza Kushai
Ramadan Mubarak everyone!
“O you who believe fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you so that you can learn self restraint”. (Quran, Surah Al Baqarah 2:183) Ramadan 2019 has arrived and the spirit of preparing delicious iftari and suhoor is spreading across Pakistan. Fasting, repenting and making dua is our first priority this month and we expect our little ones to follow us on to that tradition. Even though parents understand that fasting is not obligatory for children, they can make fasting for them easy with constant encouragement. In order to do so “Roza Kushai” is usually organized in almost every Pakistani home, this boosts the child’s moral for their first fast. There’s so much that needs to be taught and done during this time. So today, let’s look at some valuable tips for your child’s Roza Kushai.
What is fasting? Most Muslim children don’t know why their parents and elder siblings are fasting; all they have ever learned in an Islamic class is that, it’s compulsory for everyone. If you want your child to understand the true meaning of Ramadan, you have to be the one to explain it to them with detailed facts. Make it interesting with stories of our Prophets and companions and how they fasted before us to set an example. Roza Kushai is not just a social event, but in reality is a rite of passage for Muslim children. They need to know why people are celebrating this Iftar Party with them.
2- The Preparations:
- Since we don’t want them to watch TV or play games during the fast. You can start with a week before by limiting on TV hours, music and video games. This way they don’t have a sudden change in their routine.
- Take your boy to the masjid for daily prayers to make Taraweeh easy on him.
- Make it fun for them as well, you can ask their help to prepare suhoor and iftar. Take them grocery shopping and buy them their favorite foods, this creates a reward feeling for them
- Encourage them to give charity to needy, make them understand why this so crucial during the month of Ramadan.
You can even get Iftar Party decorations for them, this way they are excited to organize their Iftar Party the next day.
3- Suhoor Feast:
This is truly one of the toughest things to accomplish during Ramadan, waking up in the middle of the night for a proper healthy suhoor meal is hard on adults themselves, let on a child. So go easy on them:
- Put them to sleep early the previous night
- Remind them that they doing it for Allah
- Their friends and family will be so pleased with them.
Preparing a grand Suhoor meal which will keep them full for rest of the day.
It’s important to encourage your child during the fast; if you are busy you can ask their elder siblings to stay with them in case they are feeling low. There will be times he/she would want to just give up and eat something or have a drink but it is our job to remind them how Allah will be so pleased with them after their Roza Kushai. Since there will be an Iftar Party, you can talk to them how all their friends and family will be there with Ramadan gifts. This will keep them motivated.
5- Engage their Boredom:
Only during Ramadan do we realize how much we bore-eat. We usually love to munch of something and this is why during our fast we can’t seem to get rid of the boredom. Eating and watching TV is big part of our daily routine and naturally eliminating it from a child’s daily routine will only frustrate them. You can engage their boredom by reading them stories of our Prophets, by creating an Islamic knowledge game, informing them about different important dates during Ramadan.
6-Embrace the Afternoon Nap:
I would definitely ask you to embrace the afternoon nap. The energy is drained during the fast and you want your child to be ready for their Roza Kushai/iftar party where they will meet their friends and family. Napping will bring down the frustration of dehydration and hunger, also this way you can get them to practice the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).
I personally loved make Ramadan wishes cards and letters, it is such a highlight for children. This is a beautiful practice that will make your child love Ramadan as much as you do edpharm-france.com. Your child would love to make his/her own Roza Kushai invitation card and you can ask them to call friends and family for a quick “Ramadan Mubarak” wish.
If you want your child to truly understand the meaning of this holy month, you have to get into details about the revelation of Quran, how every Sawab is increased by 70 percent, what Laila-til-Qadar is, and why we give out extra charity during Ramadan. Teach them the importance of Ramadan Duas, and why our Prophet’s Companions made them especially this month. Right before the breaking of fast, ask your child to make the Ramadan dua loudly. This is a great way of bonding the family at the dining table.
9-Roza Kushai Arrangements:
Don’t over board with the iftar party decorations, just keep everything to a minimal, and get your little one to help you out. Keeping it intimate with imitate family will be ideal but my recommendation would be to increase the guest list, this way your child will feel special and share his/her accomplishment with extended family and friends. The relatives and friends bring gifts for the fasting child, which enhances the fascination of first fast. Making an extra effort to celebrate Roza Kushai will increase the respect for Ramadan and fasting.
10-Kid friendly Taraweeh:
One of the great blessings of a summer Ramadan is the fact that you can attend Taraweeh prayers without worrying about getting the kids to school the next day. This year, try to attend Taraweeh at Masjids that have easy Taraweeh program organized for kids. Karachi is filled with Islamic centers that provide this facility; bayan break with easy taraweeh will not tire them out and build their information about Islam.
Are you planning a Roza Kushai in Karachi? Do you want to be stress-free during the process? The Event Planet has amazing Iftar parties and Roza Kushai offers, just communicate your ideas and the event will be your child’s most memorable day.
Visit now for booking and details:
Fun Facts about Birthdays in Pakistan
Don’t we all love Birthdays? A recent Survey showed that 71% of people enjoy celebrating Birthdays at any age. Do you? Here are some fun facts about birthdays.
Top Birthday Facts
- The Happy Birthday Song is most recognized song in English language and has been translated into 18 languages further.
- The first birthday cake was originally a cake given as an offering on a person’s birthday. The first reference to ‘birthday cake’ came in 1785.
- Birthday Gift cards are the most requested present during the holidays and growing at a rate of nearly 200%.
- Those who were born on a leap year (February 29) usually celebrate their birthdays on the 1st day of March.
- The world’s largest birthday cake created in 1989 for the 100th Birthday of the city of Fort Payne, Alabama, USA.
- August is the most popular birthday month, accounting for about 9% of all the birthdays in the world.
- Anne Frank’s world-famous diary was given to her as a present at
- Birthday invitations are the date as far back as the 1st century AD.
- Throughout the world, every single year, 2 billion + birthday cards been made. Well, that may be quite less considering the total number of people living on earth but we need to consider the fact that birthday cards aren’t popular everywhere in world.
- May 22 is the least common birthday date.
Amazing Birthday Celebrations
- Some of the most popular Theme Birthday Party for Kids is: Frozen, Aladdin, Cinderella, Superman, Batman and Finding Nemo.
- “Golden Birthday” is when your age and date of birth are the same.
- 15 million is the average number of people celebrating a birthday today.
- The Sultan of Brunei’s 1996 bash for his 50th birthday is easily the most expensive and extravagant of all birthday parties.
- Roman Abramovich; one of the wealthiest men in the world spend a stunning $14 billion on an extremely expensive Birthday gift for this now former girlfriend. Presenting her with a bronze sculpture to keep a smile on her face.
- The lighting of candles around a birthday cake was to protect people against evil spirits.
- In ancient Greece, men who were celebrating their birthday on the same day all gathered together. This was a private birthday celebration were in exclusive clubs.
- The most famous birthday in the world is that of Jesus, on December 25.
- When you reach 100 and 105+ years old in the UK, you’ll receive a telegram from the Queen.
- Birthday Event Planners can help increase event attendance 20% and decrease costs 20-30%.
- Guaranteed to hear a rendition of “Happy Birthday”. Two sisters from Kentucky, U.S.A., in 1893, Mildred and Patty Hill wrote this song..
- In the time it takes you to read this, another five babies will have been born.
Some Fun Facts since YOUR last Birthday:
- 31,536,000 seconds have passed.
- Your hair has likely grown to 12 cm and your nails about 4 cm.
- Your heart has beaten 42,075,900 times.
- You have taken approximately 15,768,000 breaths.
- You will have had about 1,460 dreams.
- The world’s population has grown by 76,570,430.
- Your heart has pumped 2,688,000 liters of blood throughout your body!
- There have been more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world.
- The Earth has completed an entire journey around the sun, traveling about 584,337,600 miles.
Official Birthdays in Pakistan:
- Mawlid is the official birthday of Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and celebrated on the 12th or 17th day of Rabi’ al-awwal. Adherents of Sunni and Shia Islam respectively.
- 1 October 1895 is the Official Birthday of beloved Liaquat Ali Khan.
- The great Eastern poet and Spiritual Father of the Nation Sir Muhammad Iqbal were born on the 9th November 1877.
- The most famous Birthday in Pakistan is of Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the 25th December, also shared with the Birthday of Jesus.
Enjoyed fun facts about Birthdays? Please leave a comment below to let us know.
Are you ready to celebrate your fabulous birthday party? Get the best Birthday Planner in Karachi today. The Event Planet has a creative team of Birthday Organizers in Karachi.
Please visit our website for birthday packages, themed birthday packages, consultancy and lot more: https://www.theventplanet.com/
10 Reasons Why To Hire An Event Planner in Karachi
There are plenty of reasons to get Event Planners in Karachi, but today I’m going to give you Ten-10 Reasons why to hire an event planner in Karachi that would add class and the hassle-free environment in making your next event a success.
Time management in Pakistani events is the biggest challenge of all, with all the hectic event planning arrangements you are likely to forget something on the big day. Arranging everything on your own, wastes a lot of your time and delays your scheduled activities. An event planner has the skill to save you from the last minute chaos and arrange your event on time.
The mere idea of finding Reliable vendors in Pakistan is stressful, negotiation for prices, and getting the promised items or event arrangements can be such a hassle. You want to spend that time with your loved ones enjoying every bit of the event you have spent your money on. An event organizer in Karachi has more influence in the market; they know every hardworking vendor that deserves to be a part of your event.
You might think that the best team of event managers will cost you more, but that’s a general misconception. Since event planners have lots of experience, they know the tricks and traits that you can’t possibly think about. They have connections in the market that you can’t make it a day. They are smart with your money and can get you the best discounts on event services; transportation, venue, caterers, entertainment, etc.
You never know what can go wrong on your big day, there could be a delay on the floral arrangement, the DJ could play songs that you didn’t request for, or the venue you always wanted is too small for your guest list. wedding planner in Karachi is trained for situations like that; they know exactly what to do when a disaster takes place. Usually, they make sure the problem is averted at all cost but if not, their mission becomes to engage your guests into entertainment/activities that will blind them from the problem.
5-Covers Every Lil’ Detail:
one of the 10 Reasons Why To Hire An Event Planner in Karachi is the main reason that event planners are “social animals” that enjoy organizing events, it’s not just a job for them, it’s their passion to make their clients happy, and therefore attention to details is requisite with them. They will not rest until your event vision created. All you have to do is tell them what you want, and they will bring your imagination to life.
6-No Stress For You:
Isn’t it just the worst that you can’t sit back and relax on your sons first birthday? Or you can’t enjoy your elegant bridal shower because you were too busy monitoring everything. Getting an Exclusive Bridal Shower Discount Packages will get you the amazing perks without the heavy cost. My biggest recommendation, coming from personal experience is short list the bridal shower themes in Karachi discuss new bridal shower party ideas, the bridal shower decorations, the essentials bridal shower dresses with your event planner.
7-Unexpected Situations and Event Consultant:
There’s a lot that can go wrong during Pakistani events_ you could make up with relatives a couple of days before your Wedding day and suddenly have 20 more guests. The delegation for your workshop wants to postpone for next week or you want to extend your Pakistan Tour to another week. You won’t be able to make these abrupt changes successfully on your own, you need a professional event manager and consultant to be on site and ready with a Plan B.
One of the most common failures of an event is the lack of connections, and event planners build relationships with hotels, airlines, venues, caterers, and transportation for years. They have access to the best vendors in Karachi, at great prices. The network provided by event planners will get you many perks__discounts and deals for making your next event a success.
9-Works With The Theme:
Whether it’s a birthday party, baby shower, traditional Mehendi or just a live beach party, themes create a significant and memorable day, activities and games that accompany the suited entertainment along with catering that compliments the themed party. Trust me; event planners are in love with creating themes that bring out the artist in them.
10-You Can Breathe and Eat:
Do you know what happens when you try to organize your event on your own without event consultants? You can’t meet the critical business achievements; you can’t handle timeline properly, can’t manage the vendors, and completely forget to enjoy your event. When you hire event managers, they will save you from the anxiety of moving back and forth on event details. Your time and energy will focus on connecting with the crowd.
Are You Ready to Hire An Event Planner?
So there you have it, 10 Reasons Why To Hire An Event Planner in Karachi! Instead of distrusting an event planner, you could hire a team that will take away your stress and grey hairs. Mainly because you don’t want to run around doing everything by yourself and end up with a bad event that stains your reputation.
The Event Planet has an amazing in-house team that provides different event services from travel and tour to seminars and weddings.