The key to a smooth-running wedding day is planning. You just need to sketch the rough timing for each and everything. Naturally, it seems a bit confusing too because you don’t have much idea how much time actually anything is going to take. Let’s go through how you can make a perfect wedding day timeline for yourself or family members.
Start Your Wedding Timeline From Scratch
Start fresh and use your ceremony time as a starting point. Make a list of all the tasks that need to be done on a special day and determine how much time it will take. You can plan your wedding day agenda accordingly.
Start Really Early
If your ceremony will start at 8 pm so you need to start getting ready around 3 pm. The bride will definitely take some desired time in the saloon to get ready. Then the portrait session will also take some time. So, starting your day’s preparation very early will be very good.
Consult To The Wedding Planning Experts
A wedding planner is usually the go-to source to assist you in creating a wedding day timeline. They have a very vast experience and they will plan your day accordingly. You also need to have a word with the other vendors in order to pipeline the things and provide them with sufficient time.
Add Some Buffers
There are going to be some very little (but important) details that you forgot to add to your wedding day timeline. Your wedding planner should be well aware of these things and can help you in this regard. If there is any kind of transportation involved make sure you allow a 10-15 minutes buffer in case there is unexpected traffic etc.
Photographer And Videographer
You must think of the time you need to be with your photographer and videographer to photograph or video graph your entire wedding day. If you want to have solo or couple portraits you need to be at the venue before the arrival of the guest.
Don’t Make Guests Wait To Eat
You shouldn’t make the guests wait to have dinner. Dinner should be served just after 20 minutes of the arrival of the bride and groom at the stage. Meanwhile the close relatives and family of the bride and groom can have their group photographs.
Top Birthday Facts
- The Happy Birthday Song is most recognized song in English language and has been translated into 18 languages further.
- The first birthday cake was originally a cake given as an offering on a person’s birthday. The first reference to ‘birthday cake’ came in 1785.
- Birthday Gift cards are the most requested present during the holidays and growing at a rate of nearly 200%.
- Those who were born on a leap year (February 29) usually celebrate their birthdays on the 1st day of March.
- The world’s largest birthday cake created in 1989 for the 100th Birthday of the city of Fort Payne, Alabama, USA.
- August is the most popular birthday month, accounting for about 9% of all the birthdays in the world.
- Anne Frank’s world-famous diary was given to her as a present at
- Birthday invitations are the date as far back as the 1st century AD.
- Throughout the world, every single year, 2 billion + birthday cards been made. Well, that may be quite less considering the total number of people living on earth but we need to consider the fact that birthday cards aren’t popular everywhere in world.
- May 22 is the least common birthday date.
Amazing Birthday Celebrations
- Some of the most popular Theme Birthday Party for Kids is: Frozen, Aladdin, Cinderella, Superman, Batman and Finding Nemo.
- “Golden Birthday” is when your age and date of birth are the same.
- 15 million is the average number of people celebrating a birthday today.
- The Sultan of Brunei’s 1996 bash for his 50th birthday is easily the most expensive and extravagant of all birthday parties.
- Roman Abramovich; one of the wealthiest men in the world spend a stunning $14 billion on an extremely expensive Birthday gift for this now former girlfriend. Presenting her with a bronze sculpture to keep a smile on her face.
- The lighting of candles around a birthday cake was to protect people against evil spirits.
- In ancient Greece, men who were celebrating their birthday on the same day all gathered together. This was a private birthday celebration were in exclusive clubs.
- The most famous birthday in the world is that of Jesus, on December 25.
- When you reach 100 and 105+ years old in the UK, you’ll receive a telegram from the Queen.
- Birthday Event Planners can help increase event attendance 20% and decrease costs 20-30%.
- Guaranteed to hear a rendition of “Happy Birthday”. Two sisters from Kentucky, U.S.A., in 1893, Mildred and Patty Hill wrote this song..
- In the time it takes you to read this, another five babies will have been born.
Some Fun Facts since YOUR last Birthday:
- 31,536,000 seconds have passed.
- Your hair has likely grown to 12 cm and your nails about 4 cm.
- Your heart has beaten 42,075,900 times.
- You have taken approximately 15,768,000 breaths.
- You will have had about 1,460 dreams.
- The world’s population has grown by 76,570,430.
- Your heart has pumped 2,688,000 liters of blood throughout your body!
- There have been more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world.
- The Earth has completed an entire journey around the sun, traveling about 584,337,600 miles.
Official Birthdays in Pakistan:
- Mawlid is the official birthday of Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and celebrated on the 12th or 17th day of Rabi’ al-awwal. Adherents of Sunni and Shia Islam respectively.
- 1 October 1895 is the Official Birthday of beloved Liaquat Ali Khan.
- The great Eastern poet and Spiritual Father of the Nation Sir Muhammad Iqbal were born on the 9th November 1877.
- The most famous Birthday in Pakistan is of Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the 25th December, also shared with the Birthday of Jesus.
Enjoyed fun facts about Birthdays? Please leave a comment below to let us know.
Are you ready to celebrate your fabulous birthday party? Get the best Birthday Planner in Karachi today. The Event Planet has a creative team of Birthday Organizers in Karachi.
Please visit our website for birthday packages, themed birthday packages, consultancy and lot more: https://theventplanet.com/