Birthday celebration is one thing on our children’s minds that they look forward to every year, from attending the most extravagant fun-filled birthday parties to wishing to celebrate their own surrounded by their loved ones. However, Child’s birthday party and budgeting are two things that may get difficult when it comes to the arrangement. It all adds up to how much would it cost to arrange your child’s birthday party as it often gets a little elaborate and pricey for the parents.
Nevertheless, there are many ways to throw a child’s birthday party on a budget without emptying your pockets completely and here are a few low-cost tricks that may help you in creating a good budget for a birthday party.
Make Your Own Budget
If you plan on arranging a birthday party without breaking the bank, then first decide how much you’re willing to spend and make a to-do list that covers your essentials and desires. Once you have made the list, start crossing out items but the key is to keep the expenses aligned with your budget, by doing so you will have a record of everything and it will also help you to be on your track.
It may sound exciting to have your child’s friends invited; the classmates, sports team, playground buddies and same-age cousins but it’s not practical. Aim to restrict your guest list under 10-20 kids and keep in mind that there might be some parents hanging around too, which can affect your birthday budget.
Birthday Party Venue
The second tip for creating a good budget for your birthday party is to choose a free or an inexpensive birthday setting or location, renting out a restaurant or club can take a big chunk of your allotted money. You can choose from several budget-friendly options including your own house or backyard, neighbourhood park, beach or a relative’s house (if offered). Arranging things on your own may require more effort than outsourcing the venue and the services, but you will save more if you choose the prior option.
Most children are fond of artsy activities, save your money by letting the kids do arts and crafts activities. There are countless ideas like making their own goody bags, decorating a picture frame or doing collage work. You can also research your options on Pinterest or Google.
Moreover, for our teenage kids or shall we say, BRATS, plan a slumber party at home with a limited number of kids and watch them having the time of their life.
Another tip for saving money is to host a birthday party between regular mealtimes, from 4 pm to 6 pm. This way you don’t necessarily have to serve a proper meal and even snacks can satisfy your guests’ appetite. Next, we talk about the most essential thing i.e. the birthday cake. If you’re a good baker, then baking a cake at home is a great idea but if you want to get it made then look for home-based cake bakers instead of commercial bakeries as it would cost you a little less.
Finally, comes the food. You can prepare cheese pasta or chicken spaghetti at home for the meal and set up snacks like popcorn, chips or French fries as children are fond of eating this kind of food. Also, if you simply do not want to cook or do not have time, then search for the cheapest pizza outlet and serve it with soda and you’re good to go.
Birthday Décor and Resources
Nice décor and adequate resources are necessary to execute a successful birthday bash but at the end of the day, everyone remembers the food and entertainment provided by the host. Try not to fuss over the fancy ornamentation and invest in simple décor stuff like party poppers, balloons, streamers, etc. Also, opt to serve your guests in disposable cutlery instead of fine china that will also save you the hassle of dish cleaning after the party is over. The key here is to buy your party resources in bulk so that you end up saving more money and be time-efficient amidst your party planning.
The Vibe of the Party
Vibe or the overall ambience of a birthday party is something that is not discussed too often but it can be a total game-changer for your party without costing you a dime or maybe a few if you don’t own speakers but you can always borrow them from a friend. Create a playlist of fun kids appropriate party songs or you can also search for one on YouTube and just hit the play button and let the kids groove on the beat.
Lastly, keep in your mind that there is no rulebook for throwing a party for your child. It is up to you how much you want to spend and save, and how grand or simple to make the celebration. rest assured, it is guaranteed that your child will be thrilled with any party that involves spending quality time with their favourite family and friends, which means you already have what you need to create a memorable birthday celebration without spending a cent. Remember, planning budget-friendly birthday parties for kids should be about having more fun while keeping down the stress.
Celebrate the birthdays of your loved ones in a few simple ways.
Fill the Room With Balloons
When the birthday boy/girl is sleeping fill the room with the balloons. They will be delighted when they wake up and see the balloons all around them.
Do a Birthday Countdown
Prepare a chart showing the countdown to the birthday date. You can also arrange some cheap goodies to be given on each countdown. It will be very memorable for them.
Dressing Them in the Birthday Attire
As it’s a very special day for them so let them wear the birthday attire proudly with a birthday shirt, birthday crown and button crown. It might be a great idea to help them decorate their own birthday attire.
Share Their Memories
It’s a very cool idea to have a collection of past birthday memories and present them in the form of an album. Do tell about their behaviour in the past.
Let Them Choose the Menu
On their birthday the dinner for the whole family will be based on their choice.
Keep in Action-packed
Keep much fun and entertainment in the form of games and quizzes that will boost everyone’s participation in the party. Arrange them before the cake cutting ceremony.
Start a Birthday Tradition
Start a birthday tradition. Plan out the complete day from breakfast till dinner. It will make them feel really special. These include the gesture to signify the special day.
Give Small but Meaningful Gifts
Give them some meaningful gift that can include the things they like the most. Edible and homemade gifts can also be a part of it.
Write a birthday message.
Any message related to the birthday can be written on a piece of paper and can be placed at a place from where they can easily see once they wake up.
Let It Be All About Them
Just give them quality time to enjoy their day. Involve with them for the whole day. Keep your commitments aside. It’s also a great way to learn more about them.
These are some ways to celebrate birthdays simple but memorable. Just make sure to follow all covid related SOPs and maintain appropriate social distancing. Moreover, to make your event successful hire the professional services of Event Planet who will make the birthday event a memorable one for sure.
The Event Planet has got the best Birthday Themes for Girls as its every girl dream growing up to be treated like a princess, her birthday is one of those she wants to feel special and loved. She will wake up early, dress up and expect her friends to be over to enjoy the day with her. Girls are a bit on the extra side and want to share her happiness rather than showing off, a great way to do that would be to have your girl’s favourite theme party organized. She has been nice all year round, is always helpful around the house, she deserves it. So get your baby girl the best birthday planner with the best birthday decoration and catering.
Here are our top ten fun and unique birthday themes for birthday girls:
1. Pretty in pink:
This theme is perfect for the girly girls, who loved to be surprised. Here are few things you and your birthday planner should get for this theme:
- Pink Balloons and Ribbons.
- Make your princess wear pink beautiful frock or a gown.
- Distribute pink hats to the guests.
- Get pink cupcakes, candies or jellies and order a customized pink cake.
2. Frozen theme:
One of the most famous birthday themes has to be the Frozen theme, the storyline is adorable and who doesn’t want to be a Disney princess, as a birthday event planner in Karachi myself I would suggest this fabulous theme to a set of twin girls where one can dress up as Elsa and the other as Anna. Some of the elements I used to create this theme:
- Get the best birthday venue, have it decorated with white and blue balloons
- Got Frozen birthday caps for the friends of the birthday girl
- Snowflakes made from paper
- Got a snow in a can
- Had all Frozen themed plates and cups
- The biggest win-win is the customized cake with Anna and Elsa figures on top
- The birthday cut out on the birthday decoration table
- As a return gift or party favor, you can get the girls frozen t shirt and stationery.
3. Movie Night theme:
This is a birthday party idea that has not been used by many, so your daughter will find it unique and different. This birthday theme is for your teen girls who are not into many thing but definitely love watching movies. You can go further in and get a genre of movie night for example: a horror movie night birthday party.
- The entire front part of birthday decoration table made covered with a huge popcorn cup cut out.
- Games and entertainment
- Movie tickets as a party favor
- Popcorn shaped cupcakes
4. Minnie Mouse theme:
A fun fact, the Minnie Mouse birthday theme was the very first themed birthday organized by us, The Event Planet. It was a lot fun to get the props, cupcakes, and Minnie mouse mascot, baby Minnie mouse cut out, custom made cake with the birthday girl face on it, and everything pink and black.
We had a blast creating this theme almost a decade ago and now we stand amongst the one of the best Birthday Organizers in Karachi. Please check our website for all the birthday theme and birthday party deals:
5. Hello Kitty theme:
If your daughter is crazy about the sweet kitty who has never been seen without that legendary bow. For the best birthday themes for girls all you need to get her this chic birthday theme; you could not go wrong with the hello kitty theme. Every birthday event manager in Karachi has this theme on hand because it is loved by everyone.
- Comfy Hello Kitty throw pillows
- Essential Hello Kitty napkins and plates
- Delicious Hello Kitty Cake
- Hello Kitty goodie bags
6. Butterfly theme:
Get your little butterfly this beautiful theme that will make her whimsy and mystery side to light. It is a great choice for a birthday party theme. Here are some ways your birthday event manager could bring the butterfly theme to life.
- The invitation be adorned as a butterfly
- The table decoration should have pots of flower with paper made butterflies on them
- Hanging butterfly from the ceiling
- Butterfly wings for the birthday girl
- Custom made cake
7. Candy and Cupcakes Birthday Themes for Girls:
One of the most amazing birthday themes for anyone is a unisex birthday theme, the boys can enjoy it as well. Just make sure you limit the amount of sugar that goes in their body.
- Birthday party supplies like cups, plates, napkins, balloons, etc.) resemble the colours of candy-like blue, purple, yellow and pink.
- This goes without saying that the table should be filled with different kind of candies; you could have a candy factory ordered.
8. Art and Craft Birthday Themes for Girls:
Girls are crafty and love DIYs; they learn new crafting every day from the internet. A fun birthday theme would be art and craft, this theme can be used for girls who really don’t know what they are into.
- Get art supplies like canvas, paint, brushes and sketchbooks
- Get art and craft themed birthday food and birthday cupcakes.
9. Mermaid Birthday Themes for Girls:
Girls obsessed with the character Ariel or just mermaids will thank you for this theme. It’s an absolute stunner of all the birthday themes, of blue and golden.
- A yummy sandcastle cake( yes, they make those)
- Golden and blue paper fish scales for the backdrop
- A treasure chest with chocolate coins in them
- Décor includes seas shells and pearls would be fabulous
10. Picnic Birthday Themes for Girls:
Have a birthday party picnic organized at your nearest park or your garden. This theme is great for your outdoorsy girls; spring is a lovely time to create this theme. Things that you might need for this theme is:
- A beautiful frock for the birthday girls with a tiara
- Birthday caps for the friends of the birthday girl
- Skipping ropes
- Picnic basket with sandwiches and drinks
- Birthday party props
Did you enjoy these birthday themes? If you are looking for the best birthday organizers in Karachi with the best birthday party decorations, The Event Planet offers a variety of birthday party packages along with “make your own birthday event”.
Ain’t finding Birthday Themes for Boys? Aren’t you tired of plain old cake and balloons? Boys, specifically have a lot of expectations from their birthday celebration as they always want their party to be spectacular. They want to invite all their friends and have a blast. So be prepared when The Event Planet has the best birthday themes that provide the theme you want, here are famous and creative birthday themes.
1. Jungle Birthday Themes for Boys:
Jungle theme is for those boys who have always been in love with wild animals and the jungle life. Ask your birthday organizer to get all decorations and food jungle theme inspired.
2. Minion Birthday Themes for Boys:
Never gets old, this theme has the heart of many young boys. Event and birthday planners also enjoy creating this yellow and blue balloon theme. The huge minion cut out and inflamed balloon is very famous and loved.
3. Avengers Birthday Themes for Boys:
Every boy loves a superhero, someone he can look up to. The action, the costumes and the thrill is what these kids love. The avenger theme can be made unique by letting your guests choose their powerful persona upon arrival or have everyone dress up as their favorite Marvel Avenger.
4. Batman Birthday Themes for Boys:
Batman has been a favorite for decades now, almost every boy has dreamed of driving the batmobile. If you want to take your batman birthday party to another level than have a Gotham city backdrop made, add batman cupcakes to the dessert table and get capes and masks for birthday boy’s friends.
5. Car Birthday Themes for Boys:
Speaking of movies, with the new cars 3 movie coming up, this theme is a win-win when it comes to boys. “Edible race track and cars filled with jelly beans will increase the fantasy of the cars themed party” is the hot cupcake of birthday themes for boys.
6. Pirate Birthday Themes for Boys:
A beware banner on the table decoration, a black skull flags and a treasure hunt map backdrop. The boys will go nuts for this theme, don’t forget to add the pirate caps and eye patch in your Birthday Party Package.
7. Airplane Birthday Themes for Boys:
An adorable aeroplane cut out and “Time flies” backdrop, with a small aeroplane shaped cupcakes will be setting this theme in motion. Don’t forget the international food for the flying vibe. The Birthday Party ideas can also include maps used as Birthday decorations.
8. Toy Story 3 theme:
“The toys got out” welcome board, stuffed toys including woody character arranged on the birthday table decoration will do the trick.
9. Lego Theme:
This theme, in particular, can have a lot of games and fun activities involved in it, the birthday doesn’t only be about the birthday cake and the birthday decorations, and this theme also allows the birthday boy to create a landscaper or a helicopter with Legos.
10. Pikachu Theme:
The Pikachu theme has become the new thing again due to the new Pikachu movie. Many birthday organizers in Karachi are excited to work with this theme. The party favour bags, in particular, are very adorable.
Did you enjoy these birthday themes?
If you are looking for the best birthday organizers in Karachi with the best birthday party decorations, The Event Planet offers a variety of birthday party packages along with “make your own birthday event” feature at our website.
Top Birthday Facts
- The Happy Birthday Song is most recognized song in English language and has been translated into 18 languages further.
- The first birthday cake was originally a cake given as an offering on a person’s birthday. The first reference to ‘birthday cake’ came in 1785.
- Birthday Gift cards are the most requested present during the holidays and growing at a rate of nearly 200%.
- Those who were born on a leap year (February 29) usually celebrate their birthdays on the 1st day of March.
- The world’s largest birthday cake created in 1989 for the 100th Birthday of the city of Fort Payne, Alabama, USA.
- August is the most popular birthday month, accounting for about 9% of all the birthdays in the world.
- Anne Frank’s world-famous diary was given to her as a present at
- Birthday invitations are the date as far back as the 1st century AD.
- Throughout the world, every single year, 2 billion + birthday cards been made. Well, that may be quite less considering the total number of people living on earth but we need to consider the fact that birthday cards aren’t popular everywhere in world.
- May 22 is the least common birthday date.
Amazing Birthday Celebrations
- Some of the most popular Theme Birthday Party for Kids is: Frozen, Aladdin, Cinderella, Superman, Batman and Finding Nemo.
- “Golden Birthday” is when your age and date of birth are the same.
- 15 million is the average number of people celebrating a birthday today.
- The Sultan of Brunei’s 1996 bash for his 50th birthday is easily the most expensive and extravagant of all birthday parties.
- Roman Abramovich; one of the wealthiest men in the world spend a stunning $14 billion on an extremely expensive Birthday gift for this now former girlfriend. Presenting her with a bronze sculpture to keep a smile on her face.
- The lighting of candles around a birthday cake was to protect people against evil spirits.
- In ancient Greece, men who were celebrating their birthday on the same day all gathered together. This was a private birthday celebration were in exclusive clubs.
- The most famous birthday in the world is that of Jesus, on December 25.
- When you reach 100 and 105+ years old in the UK, you’ll receive a telegram from the Queen.
- Birthday Event Planners can help increase event attendance 20% and decrease costs 20-30%.
- Guaranteed to hear a rendition of “Happy Birthday”. Two sisters from Kentucky, U.S.A., in 1893, Mildred and Patty Hill wrote this song..
- In the time it takes you to read this, another five babies will have been born.
Some Fun Facts since YOUR last Birthday:
- 31,536,000 seconds have passed.
- Your hair has likely grown to 12 cm and your nails about 4 cm.
- Your heart has beaten 42,075,900 times.
- You have taken approximately 15,768,000 breaths.
- You will have had about 1,460 dreams.
- The world’s population has grown by 76,570,430.
- Your heart has pumped 2,688,000 liters of blood throughout your body!
- There have been more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world.
- The Earth has completed an entire journey around the sun, traveling about 584,337,600 miles.
Official Birthdays in Pakistan:
- Mawlid is the official birthday of Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and celebrated on the 12th or 17th day of Rabi’ al-awwal. Adherents of Sunni and Shia Islam respectively.
- 1 October 1895 is the Official Birthday of beloved Liaquat Ali Khan.
- The great Eastern poet and Spiritual Father of the Nation Sir Muhammad Iqbal were born on the 9th November 1877.
- The most famous Birthday in Pakistan is of Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the 25th December, also shared with the Birthday of Jesus.
Enjoyed fun facts about Birthdays? Please leave a comment below to let us know.
Are you ready to celebrate your fabulous birthday party? Get the best Birthday Planner in Karachi today. The Event Planet has a creative team of Birthday Organizers in Karachi.
Please visit our website for birthday packages, themed birthday packages, consultancy and lot more: https://www.theventplanet.com/